Kamco™ System Pre-Clean Professional
- Neutralises corrosive flux residues
- Prevents corrosion & pin holing
- Dissolves grease & oily contamination
- Mobilises installation debris
- No neutralisation required
New and modified heating systems invariably contain installation debris and foulants such as residues of solder fluxes, jointing compounds, copper swarf, oil and grease, and even casting sand from within boiler heat exchangers.
In order to prevent future pin-holing of radiators, and corrosion problems, it is important to thoroughly flush new heating systems with System Pre-Clean. It is a specifically formulated neutral cleaning product which eliminates and neutralises installation debris, and conditions and prepares metal surfaces of new and modified heating systems.